Optimal Outcomes Webinar
Join Dr. Jennifer Goldman-Wetzler, author of the book Optimal Outcomes: Free Yourself From Conflict at Work, at Home and in Life (to be published by HarperBusiness in February 2020) on Thursday, November 21, when she’ll be teaching a free, public 1-hour live Q&A webinar on how to apply the 8 practices of the Optimal Outcomes Method during the holiday season.
It is completely free and open to the public in service of Dr. Goldman-Wetzler’s mission to help people everywhere learn to free themselves from conflict. Bring your most complex problems that have the potential for a holiday flare-up and we’ll apply the Optimal Outcomes practices together.
Here are the details:
Thursday, November 21, 2019
12:30 pm EST / 9:30 am PST / 5:30 pm GMT (find your timezone)
For even greater impact, invite your colleagues, family and friends to join us.
Think of this as a chance to prepare for a conflict-free holiday season with advice from an expert.
Please join us and send this page to colleagues, family and friends who would enjoy a freedom break!
– Welcome & introductions
– A note on confidentiality for all participants
– Quick overview of the Optimal Outcomes practices
– Q & A: Bring questions about your toughest, most complex conflicts, and we’ll apply the practices together
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I access the webinar?
The webinar will be offered via Zoom. If you haven’t ever accessed Zoom, you will need to install the Zoom app on your phone or computer. Visit Zoom.us for help, if needed.
Q. Will the webinar be recorded or replayed?
To respect the privacy of all participants, the webinar will not be recorded or replayed.
Q. What about confidentiality and sharing details of my conflict?
If you are concerned about how to keep your questions or situations confidential while also sharing them with Dr. Goldman-Wetzler and with the group, here are some options:
1) You can leave your video off during the workshop if you do not wish to be seen by other participants;
2) You can write your questions in a chat box rather than speaking during the workshop;
3) If you wish to remain anonymous, you can log on to Zoom prior to the workshop and make sure your real name does not appear. Please see the help menu at Zoom.us if you need assistance;
4) If your question is highly sensitive and you wish to have a private 1:1 advisory call with Dr. Goldman-Wetzler, you can reach her for leadership and organizational coaching through the ASG contact form: http://alignmentstrategiesgroup.com/contact-us